[ESS] shortcut to send a multi-line expression?

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:01:01 CEST 2007

It's a hard feature proposal.   It isn't necessarily clear where the
line starts/ends (there will need to be a bit of edge-case logic for
some of the possible embeddings.

SLIME, the Common Lisp mode for Emacs, has such a feature, and it's
truly nice -- but it's easier to figure out a complete lisp statement
than a complete R statement.