[ESS] ESS + Stata 10 + Windows XP

Brendan Halpin brendan.halpin at ul.ie
Tue Dec 11 17:16:32 CET 2007

"A.J. Rossini" <blindglobe at gmail.com> writes:

> Last I checked (Stata 9?) they made it completely GUI based, and
> graphics no longer available from a terminal window process, so I gave
> up.
>
> Are there any other Stata users using ESS?

I still use it, though on Linux and still Stata 9. The graphics are not
available if you run the console version, but it is so much nicer not to
have to leave Emacs.

Brendan
--
Brendan Halpin,  Department of Sociology,  University of Limerick,  Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147 f +353-61-202569 h +353-61-338562; Room F2-025 x 3147