[ESS] ess-makePDF and Adobe Reader 7

Simon Jackman jackman at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 6 19:02:03 CEST 2006

On the Mac, I really like TeXniscope.  For latex documents,
TeXniscope is designed to interface with pdfsync (and, in turn,
aquamacs).
these tools are a little old now (approx 2 years since updates, as
far as I can tell, and I'm just now transitioning to IntelMac, so my
experience is limited to PowerPC).

but as a pdf viewer, TeXniscope is great when you're trying to make
good looking graphs in PDF for papers/books/presentations etc.

http://www2.ing.unipi.it/~d9615/homepage/texniscope.html
http://itexmac.sourceforge.net/pdfsync.html

-- simon jackman

Simon Jackman, Depts of Political Science & (by courtesy) Statistics,
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-6044, USA.
http://jackman.stanford.edu
Director, Political Science Computational Lab. http://pscl.stanford.edu
cell: +1 (650) 387 3019  fax: +1 (650) 724-9095