[ESS] slowness problem

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 23:57:09 CEST 2006

again, the right speed-up would be to use a Makefile or similar batch
approach to run Sweave, and not re-run in the same session (or at the
least, try clearing out all objects and doing your best to reuse
memory).

I'm sure that if you used the task manager, you'd notice the growing
size during the sweave evals.

--
best,
-tony