[ESS] minor glitch switching from Xemacs to Gnu Emacs

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed May 31 21:44:34 CEST 2006

Dear Rodney,

OK -- I've done this and the new init.el is now on my web site. (It
would be helpful for someone to verify that the init file works
properly with Emacs.)

For this to be really useful, there should be instructions for using
the init file with Emacs paralleling the instructions already there for
using the init with XEmacs.

Regards,
 John