[ESS] ESS 5.3.0: calling Rterm with additional options

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Thu May 11 11:10:34 CEST 2006

Many thanks for your fast reply! Both solutions work as expected.

Best,
Bernhard

	One way --

	C-u M-x R

	and enter...  I would assume that you really don't need the
second option (though might need the first).

	See also "inferior-R-args"  (i.e. something like, very untested,
(setq inferior-R-args "--internet2")
	)

	On 5/11/06, Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. <Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com>