[ESS] a couple of simple questions about ESS

MARK LEEDS markleeds at verizon.net
Thu May 11 02:22:35 CEST 2006

thanks kasper.  i fixed my utils problem by reinstalling R (I  must have
done somethign wrong previously ) but
the load file button  now sends the output to an ESS-errors buffer instead
of the R-session ?

Also, if I then do ESS ->R-> File -> Source R Code, I get
Wrong type argument :  window-live-p, #< wndow on "*R* ox1c62>

but, if exit and create another R session and do the ESS ->R ->File->
Source R Code, ( first without clicking the load file button ),
then the output also gets sent to an ESS-errors session ?

        Thanks