[ESS] keybinding for (ess-eval-paragraph) and more

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:38:43 CET 2006

On 3/17/06, Martin Maechler <maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch> wrote:

> Of course, everything is online available from the subversion
> archive @ https://svn.R-project.org/ESS/
> but given the nice new feature (and some bug fixes that have been
> waiting for a few weeks),  I'm thinking of releasing ESS 5.2.13
> with the above new features pretty soon.

I'm not convinced of the keybindings (I still feel they ought to be
rationalized, somehow) but you know my sig... if I despair of the
bindings, you'll know soon enough :-).

(and the sig variant:  "release early, release often, and release
electronically so we don't kill any trees" :-).

best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).