[ESS] Hyperlinks in help pages

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:05:31 CET 2006

Depends on how one implements the linkage and which versions one wants to use.

Emacsen can hyperlink without any problems, using whatever markup you
want (i.e. I use Muse / Muse-planner for project documentation and
planning).

A solution shouldn't need to require w3; however , the closest to a
solution currently uses it.   But perhaps that approach should be
thrown away.

i.e. It's going to require someone to take it on as a project.

best,
-tony