[ESS] jumping to a function's definition

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 20:05:57 CET 2006

The interface that I'd be interested in seeing would be an "iswitchb"
approach to jumping to functions in source code.  That would make
sense to me.

Thomas Gerds had a nice iswitch-r that completed R objects; I've got
on my to-do list a generalization of it (it's currently xemacs only).

I believe that ECB (Emacs Code Browser, the reason I added the imenu
stuff) might have a means of navigation via keymaps.  "Might".  It's
worth checking.

You should be able to use keystrokes to navigate the menu pull-downs,
but that is an ugly hack.