[ESS] Problem plotting tree (party pkg)

Christian Montel christian.montel at eligo.de
Wed Jan 11 07:58:40 CET 2006

Hi,

the problem persists in other applications with slightly different error
messages:

## following snippet was sent to R via C-c C-r in Emacs Buffer:

 > require(party)
 > metamTree <- ctree(crit~.,data=metam)
 > plot(metamTree)
## Message
Error in function ()  : recursive default argument reference

## that error message comes when i send the whole buffer to R via C-c C-b:
 > plot(metamTree)
Error in getNamespace(c("grid", "2.2.0")) :
	recursive default argument reference

Any clue what i can do?

-christian

e-mail: christian.montel at eligo.de