[ESS] [R] ESS and Emacs

Mark Leeds Mleeds at kellogggroup.com
Mon Jan 2 04:00:55 CET 2006

Yes, up to this point,
I have kind of followed
a combo of Kasper's doc and John
Fox's doc. I think right now,
I've got it to the point
it's something in the
ess-site.el code syntax
which is the equivalent
of a STOP sign
me because that file
is probably WAYYYYY beyond my
understanding.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Grant [mailto:mwgrant2001 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:55 PM
To: Mark Leeds; A.J. Rossini; John Fox
Cc: ESS-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: RE: [R] [ESS] ESS and Emacs

Yes, I can understand that. I also contemplate going
back to Prof. Fox's document and figuring out that
path. It seems that would provide some emacs 'field
experience'. Also I sense that Prof. Goulet approach
is a turn-key very directed to get his students up and
running. Dr. Fox's material 'teaches one to fish' so
to speak...well which end of the pole to hold ;O).

Happy New Year all.

Regards,
Michael Grant

http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/ressources/#Emacs::Modified