[ESS] [R] ESS and Emacs

Mark Leeds Mleeds at kellogggroup.com
Mon Jan 2 02:11:12 CET 2006

Wow, I did M-x shell and I got the Ms-Dos prompt (
I do have cygwin but that didn't effect anything ? ).
!!!! Does that mean ESS is working  or is that
just an emacs facility.

I then typed PATH and I got all of these variable
values and one of them was HOME and it had
The right value C:\Programs and Settings\mleeds.

Does this mean I am ready to start
Learning ESS ? Now, I will log
out of emacs and log back in as you mentioned.