[ESS] ess-post-run-hook

Sebastian P. Luque spluque at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 00:49:27 CEST 2006

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:17:01 -0400 (EDT),
"Richard M. Heiberger" <rmh at temple.edu> wrote:

> You probably don't want to delete that, once you realize what it is.
> There are two different and necessary things there.

Thanks Richard.  It's not the command itself that I want to avoid, but its
output and the double prompt.  I know that the command is needed, but I
don't want to see its output in every session.  Whenever I have more than
one session's output in the same buffer, it distracts me from navigating
my own input and output.  Mind you, I rarely code from the inferior ess
buffer, but whenever I need to navigate there I'm usually looking for very
particular things, so if they traverse a session, this output distracts
me.

Cheers,

--
Seb