[ESS] Color in terminal?

Manas Kaushik, M.D, M.Sc mkaushik at hsph.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 19 17:01:41 CEST 2006

Dear Stephen,

Thanks again.

Thanks for passing me some C code, I was just looking for it online.
Unfortunately, no color in C mode also.

I think there might be some issue in my settings (or maybe server). I do
have font lock enabled and the appearance in shades of grey and white is
pretty much the same with ESS and SAS font.

The results the same in Gnome and Secure CRT.

best,
manas
Manas Kaushik, M.D, M.Sc
Department of Epidemiology & Department of Nutrition
Harvard School of Public Health
http://people.hsph.harvard.edu/~mkaushik

Bart, dont make fun of graduate students. They are nice people who just
made a terrible career choice.- Marge Simpson.