[ESS] Portable Mouse/Menu Packages?

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Nov 14 16:08:48 CET 2005

A.J. Rossini wrote:

>It's not smart ass, but you are going to have to remind me of what
>features of mouse-me you want.  It does a number of things.  But when
>you mentioned "menus" in the same breath, it wasn't clear what your
>intent is.

Well, I don't know the best way to say it, but with mouse-me, button-2
clicking brings up a menu.  I'd like to do something similar.  I'd like to
bring up a menu, but it will be context-sensitive, i.e. it would move the
point to the click and bring up an appropriate menu.  This would save
a few awkward movements, where at the moment, you must click to
move the point and then press an F-key.

Rodney