[ESS] Re: [R] R commandline editor question

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:21:00 CEST 2005

Of course it should be in ESS.  In fact, it is for me, anyway
(different colors depending on whether they match or not).

Check out the paren-hilit or paren-match (or something like that)
customize options.

I.e.

M-x customize-groups <ret> paren <spc>

(which ought to complete on names of groups/options starting with
paren)  or blink-paren.

(I'm not on an Emacs-enabled computer right now).