[ESS] Beginner: ESS and Sweave - process selected region of Snw-file

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:49:12 CET 2005

You can evaluated whole chunks as well as threads (i.e. chunks sharing
the same name, Noweb-style).  The modes ought to be rewritten a bit
better; the current adaptation of noweb mode is awfully shaky,
especially for cross-chunk-type activities.

Someone else will have to work a bit more on the ESS side of things
for this; the literate programming stuff is no longer part of my day
job (though hopefully it'll change again in a few years).

best,
-tony