[ESS] system from emacs-ess

Angel Lopez angel_lul at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:31:05 CET 2005

Thanks,
Yes, I think you are right. When I call emacs from the bash console
instead of clicking on my kde icon, the system call works fine.
I've tried to find how to setenv in R but I didn't manage. I've done
help.search("setenv") and the best match seems to be Sys.putenv(base)
but I can not find how to add a Path and run the file seadas.env.
Thanks,
Angel

A.J. Rossini wrote:q