[ESS] Unable to load library (package)

Kasper Daniel Hansen kaha at biostat.ku.dk
Fri Jun 24 04:35:32 CEST 2005

My guess is that it is a path issue, that your path is not the same in the
two instances.

Could you do a
  R> .libPaths()
on the two platforms. You will probably see that they differ and that you
need to add something to the ESS process. The easiest way to do this
(there are probably others), is to create a file
  ~/.Renviron
containing the line
R_LIBS=/Users/kdh/Rlib
with the /Usres/kdh/Rlib being exchanged with something appropriate. If
you need several directories, use : to separate them.

Kasper