[ESS] List/menu of code chunks for Rnw files

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 02:17:22 CEST 2005

I've not been successful in getting it working "right", i.e. I need to
appropriately add imenu hooks for noweb minor mode that override
mode-specific imenu generation and pop it into a single "result".

There is an alternative noweb mode for XEmacs only, which does half of
what you want (i.e. provides better guidance for hopping around chunks
-- it's actually really slick).

I'll have to dig it up (or perhaps you might find it on the WWW somewhere).