[ESS] [R] ESS and Emacs

Mark Leeds Mleeds at kellogggroup.com
Sat Dec 31 17:32:08 CET 2005

Hi All : I am currently following Kasper's directions slowly
( I have no problem using GNU Emacs instead of Xemacs.
that fix is fine for me ) and I hope
to get it to work and will report back
as Martin asked. Again, Thanks to everyone for their
help. It's very much appreciated. I have never
used ESS anywhere but I am more used to linux and ,
since the new job I started at doesn't and won't use
linux, I figured I should try to make
my new environment ( windows ) as friendly as possible (
I am not a windows fan or user )  so I am hoping that
ESS will help me do this a little bit since I am
familiar with Emacs.

                              Mark