[ESS] file name completion again

Jean Eid jeaneid at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 31 18:54:38 CEST 2005

Hi Martin (again)

I just took out all of ess-5.2.6 elements from anywhere on my box. I
installed  ess-5.2.9 (M-x descrive-varible RET ess-version shows
ess-5.2.9). Now it is saying "last thing matched was not a buffer"

So I took out 5.2.9 and installed 5.2.8, I get the same message.

P.S. when envoking xemacs I get an error "Error: ess-site.el:
ess-etc-directory"

I have (require 'ess-site) in my init.el

Thank you

Jean