[ESS] add a keyword to font-lock-keywords

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Thu Aug 25 17:04:17 CEST 2005

>Am 20 Aug 2005 um 14:30, Martin Maechler schrieb:
>

>>Gerard, could you try the following -- which I just now have
>>added to lisp/essl-sta.el :
>>
>>  (cond
>>   ;; XEmacs 19, 20, 21
>>[...]
>>----
>>
>>If you (or anyone else) can confirm that this enables the "//"
>>for comments in stata-mode,
>>this will be in the upcoming 5.2.9 version of ESS.
>>

>Dear Martin,
>
>it works as expected, thanks a lot.
>My answer is delayed, because I normally use GNU-
>Emacs22, so I first had to get and adapt a version 21.
>Your code don't works on GNU-Emacs22; probably also
>not on unicode-Emacs23.
>
>Gerhard

Gerhard:

Hmm.  It should have worked.  Did you have (require 'cc-defs) before
(require 'ess-site)?  By the way, thanks for mentioning unicode-emacs.
I, for one, am not on the cutting edge of emacs development and I'm
glad to hear that unicode support is forthcoming (I fervently hope that
EBCDIC support is included as well since I really need that more).

Thanks, Rodney