[ESS] ess-developers/users using sweave/auctex

Patrick Drechsler patrick at pdrechsler.de
Tue Apr 5 23:39:52 CEST 2005

Hi A.J.,

sorry for the late response.

A. J. Rossini wrote on 31 Mar 2005 08:42:07 MET:

> Here's an example Makefile which might be useful

[...snipped nice example makefile...]

Thanks for posting your example! I will give it a try. I still
haven't decided which is more comfortable: David's solution or
Makefiles...

Please not the "more comfortable" part ;)

Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Although it would be nice to be able to integrate AUCTeX's and
ESS's shortcuts more fluently.

Is there a "noweb" ML/NG?

Cheers

Patrick
--
Jetzt fehlen noch die Briten, die sich bei den Buren entschuldigen,
die Türken, die sich zum Massaker an den Armeniern bekennen, und die