[ESS] C-c C-c kills R process

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 21 19:08:23 CEST 2004

    tony> C-h v ess-version
    tony> should give you the variable value (I know, we ought to create the
    tony> function as well, soon perhaps).

    tony> Re: completion, I don't think they are linked, but you might consider
    tony> reinitializing the database (can't recall, but thought there was a
    tony> means to do that via the menu).

Indeed: 2nd line of [iESS] menu is called
	"Resynch S Completions"

[and the non-menu way is  M-x ess-resynch ]

    tony> bset,
	  ^^^^
now you have to explain what this is an acronym for  :-)

    tony> -tony

Martin