is it possible to display plots in an emacs buffer?

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Mon May 24 16:41:54 CEST 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 11:12:37AM +0200, Angel Lopez wrote:

> 2) Charles suggested using the Alt-tab feature of some desktops.  I used
> to do it with the mouse and that was where my lose of efficiency was.
> Using Alt-tab is so convenient that leaves me with no answer for "other
> than "coolness", is why? "

I don't know what OS you are using, but I find that using the
ratpoison window manager (Linux) makes working with XEmacs+R very
efficient.  No mouse, just keystrokes for every window manager
operation.

Best,

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.