is it possible to display plots in an emacs buffer?

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at post.its.mcw.edu
Mon May 24 15:51:32 CEST 2004

>Thanks all for the comments. A sort summary for the records:
>- I haven't got SAS but I'll study with care the code sent by Rodney.
>As far as I've understood there are too simple ways of viewing the
>graphs produced by R:

Angel:

You don't need SAS.  The code, as modified, should work for R/S+ and do what you
asked for automatically for .gif and .jpg (and with a little "custom"-izing for
.png as well).  If you haven't setup ESS[SAS], then the only thing you would be
missing is the key-binding to F12.  But, you can bind it to any key you want.

Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research
rsparapa at mcw.edu              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged?  WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do