bindings for up-arrow

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Wed May 19 17:11:51 CEST 2004

It might be reasonable to include a function which provides remap, but
note that Emacs policy is for packages to explicitly NOT remap common
keys (and instead reserve C-c <key> for user and extension library
mappings)

So, i.e. we could have an  ess-setup-robin-hankin-style-keymap
function, but we can't explicitly bind certain keys without invoking
the combined wrath of RMS and Stephen Turnbull.

best,
-tony