Behavior of C-c C-n

Paul Johnson pauljohn at ku.edu
Tue May 18 04:59:52 CEST 2004

I don't know if I understand your point.  In Windows or Linux with the
newest ESS,  C-c C-n causes the current line to run and it advances the
cursor location to the next line in the code.  I don't understand what
you mean "would like my R process window to keep up with the current
submitted code."

I see the R commands run in the ESS *R* window.

However, I do see the issue, which I *THINK* was always present in ESS,
that the R session running under ESS does not add the commands to the R
history that are sent over from the R code buffer. So Control-up-arrow
does not cause the ESS *R* buffer to step backwards through the commands
that ESS submitted.

Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn at ku.edu
1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504