C-c C-c does not kill data editor

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 29 18:00:06 CEST 2004

Salut Jean,

    Jean> My apologies, This seem to be aproblem with GNU R
    Jean> 1.8.1 rather than ESS. I get the same probem using GNU
    Jean> R. Is anyone else experienced this?

You mean you get the same behaviour using R  without ESS (and
without Emacs)?

If yes, please ask on R-help instead of ESS-help
[but first do read the posting guide, then,
 read help(edit)
 and then,  give the exact details of your R version and in
 particularly  what you did :
 i.e. a reproducible example of how you called edit();
 e.g. there's quite a difference of calling it on a vector or on
 a data frame.
]

Regards,
Martin