[ESS] Does anyone use M-x ess-create-object-name-db?

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 08:06:49 CET 2004

Hopefully, some of the optimization (well, removal of ancient cruft to
handle pentium-1 and slow pentium-2 class machines, i.e. 200Mhz and
less) for the next version should solve the slow-down issue.

Thanks to Stephen E. for profiling and identifying the problem...

(It's still "hopefully", but I think we've identified the issue in ESS-core).

best,
-tony