command line arguments to R

Pierre Kleiber pkleiber at honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 4 16:40:59 CEST 2004

I normally get R started within ess using a bash script containing:
   emacs -f R

I'm searching for a way to add a command line argument to R, but with no
luck so far.  I figure some kind of lisp wrapper function would do, but my
lisp abilities are very primitive.  Any suggestions?

My system is linux, emacs 21.3.1, ess-5.2.2, R-1.9.1.

   Thanks

Pierre Kleiber, Ph.D       Email: pkleiber at honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu
Fishery Biologist                     Tel: 808 983-5399/737-7544
NOAA FISHERIES - Honolulu Laboratory         Fax: 808 983-2902
2570 Dole St., Honolulu, HI 96822-2396