ESS and Different Versions of SAS

Roland Bassett rolando at sdac.harvard.edu
Thu May 22 06:29:29 CEST 2003

Sorry, good question - interactively.  I recognize that this isn't
ideal, but this isn't for me - it's for someone else in my group who
wants to do this.  Is it possible to do this?  Thanks.  (By the way, I
realize that there's an error in my original message; it should say
"... as M-x SAS resets this to ....".)

Roland