Double-spaced display problem

Rich Heiberger rmh at surfer.sbm.temple.edu
Sat Jun 21 02:35:03 CEST 2003

I would like some more information.  We need to know what emacs thinks you
asked it to do.

please display a long data.frame and then instead of typing C-c, type instead
C-h k C-c
this will bring up a *Help* buffer that will tell what command emacs
thinks is associated with that character sequence.

Also do C-h l
which will display the last 100 characters that you typed to emacs.

If you are lucky, one of these will answer your question.  If not send along
both *Help* buffers (copy the first before you replace it with the second) along
with the version of S that you are using (version) and emacs (M-x version)
and ESS (C-h v ess-version) and the unix  or windows system you are using.

Rich