Indent whole file?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Jun 9 22:08:39 CEST 2003

David Brahm  <brahm at alum.mit.edu> writes:

> Zhang, Peng <pzhang at hsph.harvard.edu> wrote:
>> You can use C-H to select all, and then M-x indent-region.
>
> Huh???  I thought C-h was the "help" command.
>
> By the way, M-C-\ also runs "indent-region".

Good point.  It's actually C-x h

Thanks, David.   I quickly updated the FAQ.

best,
-tony

A.J. Rossini  /  rossini at u.washington.edu  /  rossini at scharp.org
Biomedical/Health Informatics and Biostatistics, University of Washington.
Biostatistics, HVTN/SCHARP, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
FHCRC: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments ... {{dropped}}