Lost ability to Ctrl-C Ctrl-C

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Thu Jul 24 16:23:31 CEST 2003

David:

Emacs 20.7.1 and ESS 5.1.19 are old enough that an upgrade is probably in
order.  For example, we now have info pages.  In the Help for SAS
section, you'll find that to send C-\ to kermit, you need to escape it
with C-q, i.e. C-q C-\.  So maybe C-q C-c would work?  I'm sure C-q is
covered in some other emacs info pages as well or I wouldn't have
known about it in the first place.

Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research
rsparapa at mcw.edu              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged?  WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do