Scrolling

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Dec 22 20:14:01 CET 2003

Rich Heiberger <rmh at surfer.sbm.temple.edu> writes:

> It looks like you want to use one of the other options.
> C-c M-b  (also C-c ESC b) runs ess-eval-buffer-and-go
> This will place the cursor at the end of the evaluated section.

Unfortunately, it also moves the cursor there.

>>From within myfile.s or myfile.r enter C-h b to get a list of
> all bindings (key combinations) in effect in that buffer.
> There are many options that begin with ess-eval-
> If none of these is quite what you want, it is easy enough to design
> another option and attach it to a key combination.

Alternatively, we should add a flag to scroll or not the inferior
process window, for the submit commands.

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}