Multiple versions of R

Andreas Kiermeier Andreas.Kiermeier at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Dec 11 00:55:27 CET 2003

Dear all,

I have just recently run into a little dilemma. Due to R's rapid
development I have recently found the need to run two versions of R -
1.7.1 for completing simulations for my PhD, and the latest version of
R for consulting work. I would like to use ESS in both case. Is there
a way to have "M-x R" and "M-x R7", say, similar to running different
versions of S+?

I am running ESS version 5.1.21 on GNU Emacs 21.3.1 on Windows 2000
(precompiled version).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kiermeier
Senior Biometrician
Email: Andreas.Kiermeier at adelaide.edu.au
WWW: http://www.BiometricsSA.adelaide.edu.au/
Mbl:    0423 028 565
Phone:	+61 8 8303 6819
Fax:	+61 8 8303 6761

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is