SAS function keys

Kasper Daniel Hansen kaha at pubhealth.ku.dk
Mon Aug 18 11:35:44 CEST 2003

First of all, sorry for long time it took for my to reply, I'm out of
office.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 09:28:01AM -0500, Rodney Sparapani wrote:
> > On both platforms the key is undefined. So this is probably the problem. To
> > repeat myself
> > 1) There is no definition of any function keys in ess-5.1.24/lisp/ess-site.e
> > (all relevant lines are commented)
> This is normal since the definitions aren't in there.
> > 2) In my personal .emacs file I have
> > (setq ess-sas-global-unix-keys t)
> That line should be before (require 'ess-site)
> Does that help?

A quick test reveals that it helps. I think I have seen that before
(when altering definitions you need to do it before you load the
relevant part). I find that peculiar, but then again I'm not an emacs
expert.

Thanks a lot for the help.

/Kasper