default option for submitting code to the same process without any questions?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Tue Aug 5 18:18:15 CEST 2003

Please commit.  We need to release 5.2.0pre1 soon.  I can imagine
running through about 4-10 quick prereleases before we shake the bugs
out for a stable version.

I _THINK_ the problem is the noweb mode is really annoying about
buffer-local variables, and I think the solution is to hack at noweb
mode to keep some known variables around.

best,
-tony