indent-new-comment-line

Setzer.Woodrow at epamail.epa.gov Setzer.Woodrow at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Apr 15 17:44:34 CEST 2003

No, it doesn't, but thanks for the try!

R. Woodrow Setzer, Jr.                        Phone: (919) 541-0128
Experimental Toxicology Division             Fax:  (919) 541-4284
Pharmacokinetics Branch
NHEERL B143-05; US EPA; RTP, NC 27711

                      rossini at blindglob
                      e.net (A.J.              To:       Woodrow Setzer/RTP/USEPA/US at EPA
                      Rossini)                 cc:       ess-help at stat.math.ethz.ch, Rich Heiberger <rmh at surfer.sbm.temple.edu>
                                               Subject:  Re: indent-new-comment-line
                      04/15/03 11:30 AM
                      Please respond to
                      rossini

Setzer.Woodrow at epamail.epa.gov writes:

> I must have been hallucinating!  M-j still just breaks and indents
> (without adding comment characters) even under ESS 5.1.24 in XEmacs on
> my Windows 2000 machine.

(XEmacs only) Try:

M-x load-library filladapt
M-x filladapt-mode

Does this do the trick?

best,
-tony

A.J. Rossini rossini at u.washington.edu
http://software.biostat.washington.edu/
Biostatistics, U Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
FHCRC:Tu: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW  : Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments ... {{dropped}}