[Bioc-sig-seq] Bioconductor approach to Circos

Ivan Gregoretti ivangreg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:52:41 CET 2011

Hello Sean, Michael and everyone,

Too bad there is no counterpart of Circos in R yet.

Indeed, Circos provides many options. I use it quite often but
preparing the configuration file takes much more time than an equally
complex lattice graph.

Thank you,

Ivan

Ivan Gregoretti, PhD
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
National Institutes of Health
5 Memorial Dr, Building 5, Room 205.
Bethesda, MD 20892. USA.
Phone: 1-301-496-1016 and 1-301-496-1592
Fax: 1-301-496-9878