[Bioc-sig-seq] MapProfileShort data error?

Gottardo Raphaël Raphael.Gottardo at ircm.qc.ca
Fri May 21 15:06:46 CEST 2010

MapProfileShort is just a toy like example, it's actually a small part of a real mappability profile.
We had to make it smaller for the package, so what you are reporting is probably normal.
We are in the process of generating mappability profiles for a bunch of genomes, everything will be posted on our wiki (wiki.rglab.org<http://wiki.rglab.org>).