[Bioc-sig-seq] How to install chipseq library in R

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Thu May 7 00:45:08 CEST 2009

Hi Jake --

Jake Lin wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking into running one of the analysis workflow examples of chipseq
> described in Bioconductor's workshop and documentation.
> It looks like the chipseq package is not avaiable yet; I saw a posting that
> said it was possible to svn co ... the source and build it and then tar it
> up but the svn repo prompted for username/password.

Visit http://bioconductor.org --> Developer Information and look for the
user name and password (readonly and readonly; they aren't meant to be a
secret).

I'd suggest using the development version of R, then
biocLite('ShortRead') to get the latest ShortRead and it's dependencies,
then

svn co https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/chipseq

then

R CMD INSTALL --clean chipseq