[Bioc-sig-seq] adapter removal

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Jan 14 18:37:17 CET 2009

There are four different methods for removing adapter sequences in the
Alignments vignette of Biostrings (which was the basis for one of
Patrick's courses at BioC 2008):

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/bioc/vignettes/Biostrings/inst/doc/Alignments.pdf

But the srdistance() method appears to be faster.

Best,

Jim