[Bioc-sig-seq] gapped alignment

Thomas Girke thomas.girke at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 24 21:45:30 CEST 2009

Patrick and Robert,

Thanks for pointing this out. I wasn't aware that such a fast 'SW search'
option is now available. This will be very useful for many of my own
applications.

Allow me to point out here, that I am extremely impressed by the quality and
utility of the Biostrings package and all the related BioC packages for
short or long read data analyses. We are using them now on a daily basis for
all our short read data analyses, and we are extremely happy with their
performance and functionality.

Thanks for developing all these great resources!

Thomas