[Bioc-sig-seq] A myriad of classes

ig2ar-saf2 at yahoo.co.uk ig2ar-saf2 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 20:19:44 CEST 2009

Hello fellow listers,

Is there a document summarizing the myriad of data containing classes?

I am trying to find a map to help me understand what is the difference between, say, GenomicData, GenomeData, GenomedataList, etc.

I need to be able to inter-convert data, merge different sources of data, and also subset data.

For a single class, I think that finding the information is easy. For many classes, it gets challenging.

A possible solution is reading the whole BioC documentation but then BioC rises a productivity issue for users that are not developers.

Anybody can advice?

Thank you,

Ivan